Sound Synergies Musical Instrument Care Products
With the wide range of musical instrument accessories available, it’s crucial not to overlook the essential aspects of caring for and maintaining your instruments. The musicians, technicians and chemists at Sound Synergies answered the call by developing a complete line of musical instrument care products created to clean, condition and extend the service life of musical instruments, gear, tools, hardware and electronics. All our musical instrument care products come in aerosol and non-aerosol trigger spray.
At Sound Synergies, we also understand the needs of musical instrument repair technicians. Therefore we are proud to present DynaGlide Plus® Tool & Surface with HD4X™ developed by our parent company. This remarkable companion is specially designed for Woodworking Shops, Luthiers, and Musical Instrument Repair Technicians.
You can trust our products to give you peace of mind, as they are completely free from alcohols, silicone, Teflon® (PTFE), Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), graphite; other additives that may stain clothing.
Musical Instrument Care Products created by Musicians for Musicians
Most of our staff are musicians and have been playing for a combined experience of over 100 years. Many of the musical instrument care products we and our fellow musicians have encountered over the years really fell short of product claims and actual performance.
Our experiences and frustrations brought about the creation of a unique line of comprehensive musical instrument care formulas utilizing barrier-film technology. Our formulas are specifically targeted towards each major musical instrument category: stringed instruments, wind instruments, percussion instruments, music electronics and gear.
A Quick Overview of STRINGTone, BRITETone and Dynaglide Plus Formulas
The basic differences between our musical instrument care products and formulas are listed below with an emphasis on properties and characteristics. Click on any image for more product details and specifications.
- STRINGTone® Guitar Parts/Strings is formulated to penetrate and condition multiple metal-to-metal and synthetic sliding surfaces under extreme pressure, and retard corrosive attack from body acids as well as environmental oxide formation.
- BRITETone® Wind Instruments retards saliva acid pitting, internal corrosion and oxide formation, and offers high load carrying conditions for close tolerance sliding surfaces, and maintains high luster of metals and plastics.
- DynaGlide Plus® Tool & Surface with HD4X™ was developed to satisfy heavy-duty requirements for the tooling, woodworking, and machinery industries.
String Care Technology Comes of Age
STRINGTone® is the first string care product to penetrate deep to the string’s core for total conditioning. One-step fast & easy spray-on application. Read more…
Next-generation Instrument Care for Brass & Winds
BRITETone® is an advanced micro-thin conditioning lubricant for all brass, wind, orchestral, and band instruments. One-step fast & easy spray-on application. Read more…
The perfect shop companion for Luthiers and Music Instrument Repair Technicians
A Quick Overview of LECTRICare Formulas
- LECTRICare® Music Electronics is formulated to control internal corrosion on all dissimilar metals that interfere with conductivity. Our proprietary HD4X® all metals corrosion compound is unique and not found in the marketplace i.e. different metals traditionally require specific corrosion inhibitors.
- LECTRICare ® Stage and Lighting has an added high temperature protection compound, in addition to internal/external corrosion protection for all metals.
- LECTRICare ® Cine and Broadcast is formulated to protect against high condensation, extreme indoor/outdoor humidity conditions that cause corrosion on conductive and load bearing surfaces.
All-In-One Contact Cleaner, Conditioner & Lubricant
LECTRICare® Music Electronics is formulated to keep your electronic music gear ready for road and studio. LECTRICare uses a unique conductive copolymer coating for electronic contacts and switches. Read more…
The Backline Tech's #1 Choice
LECTRICare® StageSound & Lighting is the heavy-duty maintenance solution for electronics and power applications from stage and theater to the concert hall! Read more…
The Cine, Broadcast and Video professionals’ best friend!
LECTRICare® Cine & Broadcast is formulated for extreme weather conditions, temperatures and environments. A must-have in the gaffers tool box on-location or in the studio. Read more…
A Quick Overview of PROcussionCare Formulas
- PROcussionCare CymbalCare® offers compounds for high impact resistance and reduction of surface tension in metals under stress, and external corrosion resistance from perspiration, body oil and environmental attack, that cause oxide build up on brass and copper.
- PROcussionCare WearBarrier® has proprietary conditioners for synthetic long strand fiber substrate membranes; conditioners that permeate deep into the membrane to prevent fractured or broken fibers due to impact damage and mounting stress.
- PROcussionCare PedalLube® with HD4X® presents extra wear resistance against environmental grit, fibers, dusts, and metal-to-metal contact with its higher density micro film.
Maximize Cymbal Sound, Response, Appearance and Durability
PROcussionCare® CymbalCare is a protective copolymer micro-barrier coating and conditioning formula for all cymbals and gongs. Read more…
Makes Drumheads Sound Better and Last Longer!
PROcussionCare® WearBarrier is a high-impact coating and conditioning formula for drumheads, stick tips, percussion instruments and hard mallet heads. Read more…
Advanced Lubricating and Conditioning Formula for all Drum Pedals and Hardware
Apply PROcussionCare® PedalLube with HD4X™ to kick drum pedals, hi-hats, and other drum hardware for smoother, quieter operation & longer playing life! Read more…
Sound Synergies Accessories
Comfort Trigger Sprayer – Handy “Snap” On-Off
Musical instrument care products and other accessories are a big part of the music industry. We continue to develop formulas for new markets while offering some great little gadgets and time-savers. Our reusable comfort trigger sprayer is just one example. It’s handy to have on hand for bench technicians, musical instrument repair shops, or those jobs that require large surface applications like table saws and other woodworking equipment.
Fits all 2oz.-7oz.-14oz. Aerosol Cans. Trigger Sprayer Only – Can Not Included.
Available for purchase from the Sound Synergies Shop