Sound Synergies Product Safety & Regulatory Compliance Documents
Our ecofriendly products have been in use for over 30 years and applied properly according to instructions are perfectly safe for the environment and use around humans and animals. Most of these documents are required by shipping carriers. They are provided to dealers and distributors who ship our products nationally and internationally.
Check out our application videos for proper use and application of Sound Synergies products.
Sound Synergies Products Certified by Korea Testing & Research Institute (KOTITI)
Sound Synergies products have passed testing requirements and certified by Korea Testing & Research Institute. KOTITI is the agency recognized by the Republic of Korea government to test and certify products imported and sold in the Repblic of Korea. We believe the latest ROC criteria is more stringent than US standards.
KOTITI is authorized as a testing and inspection institute with R&D activity. KOTITI was founded in 1961 and since then, it has led development of domestic textile industry in Korea for half of a century. Now it has extended its range of experiments from not only on textile products but to environmental health and industrial materials, and on all of these fields, it has been executing inspection & analysis, quality tests and R&D programs, etc.
KOTITI has branch offices located in China (Shanghai, Qingdao, Yantai, Dalian), Vietnam (HoChiMinh, Hanoi), Indonesia (Jakarta), Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia etc.
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- STRINGTone® — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- STRINGTone® — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- BRITETone® — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- BRITETone® — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- LECTRICare® Music Electronics — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- LECTRICare® Music Electronics — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- LECTRICare® Stage Sound|Lighting — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- LECTRICare® Stage Sound|Lighting — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- LECTRICare® Cine & Broadcast — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- LECTRICare® Cine & Broadcast — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- PROcussionCare® CymbalCare® — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- PROcussionCare® CymbalCare® — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- PROcussionCare® WearBarrier® — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- PROcussionCare® Wear Barrier® — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- PROcussionCare® PedalLube® — 2 fl. oz., 7 fl. oz. aerosol
- PROcussionCare® PedalLube® — 4 fl. oz. non-aerosol
- DynaGlide® Tool & Surface with HD4X™
REACH-RoHS Vendor Certification
REACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry. It also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals.
In principle, REACH applies to all chemical substances; not only those used in industrial processes but also in our day-to-day lives, for example in cleaning products, paints as well as in articles such as clothes, furniture and electrical appliances. Therefore, the regulation has an impact on most companies across the EU and international companies doing business within EU jurisdiction.
Our products meet or exceed EU regulatory compliance in all areas.
Other Regulatory Compliance Documents
All Sound Synergies dealers must post the following Prop65 safe harbour warning on their respective websites if doing business in the State of California.