DynaGlide Plus® Tool Surface Lubricant
The perfect shop companion for luthiers and music instrument repair technicians.
We at Sound Synergies recognize that maintaining your tools and equipment is just as important as the products you manufacture, build, repair and service for your customers. Hand tools, table saws, guides and tables, power tools and machinery should also be kept in tip-top condition to ensure efficiency and safety. DynaGlide Plus® with HD4X™ will increase your production; you will spend less time sharpening, cleaning, and maintaining tools and equipment.
DynaGlide Plus is a tri-boundary dry barrier-film lubricant, cleaner and conditioner for tools, surfaces and all metals. DynaGlide is unlike other so-called dry tool surface lubricants and is expressly formulated and compounded to extend the life of tools, machine parts and equipment. Our HD4X™ is a proprietary rust and corrosion preventative that blocks oxidation on all metals.
Use on Woodworking and Metalworking Tools, or on any Metals
- DynaGlide Plus tool surface lubricant will not stain, discolor, or transfer. It penetrates instantly and dries within minutes, leaving behind an extremely tough pressure film.
- Can be used for storage of tools, all router bearings, table saws, table beds, scroll-saw, band-saws, cutters, lathe tools; all cutting, drilling, router blades, etc.
- Does not contain paste wax and will not stain wood or other material.
- Replaces all other tool surface lubricants for any purpose and is graphite, silicone and Teflon® free.
Tri-Boundary Tool Surface Lubricant
DynaGlide Plus micro-layered films combine to play a major role in determining the bulk physical properties and behaviors of our conditioning lubricants. Specifically, how they interact with heat, chemicals, other lubricants, solvents and contamination, etc.
DynaGlide has engineered Co-polymers and Block-polymer technologies into highly efficient Micro-Layered, Tri-Boundary Dry-Film lubricants that have the unique characteristic of being self-leveling and self-cleaning. DynaGlide Plus Technology has resulted in dry-film lubricants that have revolutionized the materials and techniques involved in metals cleaning, maintenance and protection.
- 3,300+lb. (Falex test) Load Carry capacity.
- Reduces Friction/Heat 2 times(+) over conventional lubes.
- 3 times better Cutting Performance of all Blades, Bits, Abrasives, and Equipment.
- Displaces moisture, rust, grit, gunk.
- HD4X™ Blocks Rust, Tarnish and Oxide Corrosion.
Extends All Cutting/Drilling/Routing and Tool Life
- Minimizes Sharpening/Cleaning Cycles, Keeps tools sharp 2 times(+) longer.
- Dry tool surface lubricant increases production by retarding resin and glue build-up.
Table Top Cleaner/Conditioner
- Non-Gumming Coating for all table tops that will not build-up
- Cleans and Conditions All Metal surfaces.
- Eliminates Drag
- Displaces and Cleans Grit, Grime, Old Oils and Greases
- Passes 400 hour Salt Spray test
- Humidity & Water will not remove HD4X™
14 Fluid Ounce Aerosol (12/case), 1 gal. can, 5 gal. pail
Tico Vogt (Vogt Woodworking) demonstrates shooting board maintenance with DynaGlide Plus.
“Three years ago I learned about DynaGlide Plus Tool & Surface dry lube cleaner from Richard Welder at Micro Fence. It is a silicone and Teflon® free dry-boundary lubricant. I have used it principally to clean the “swarf” off the bearing surfaces of my shooting boards and to lubricate them. It functions well on metal plane soles and slides, edge tools, bits, bearings, and abrasive surfaces.”
DynaGlide Plus® Comfort Trigger Sprayer™
The DynaGlide Plus Comfort Trigger Sprayer for aerosols is one our most popular accessories. Get up to 8X easier spray while easily adjusting for precision or volume spraying.
The ergonomic full grip design provides effortless spraying and is easy to use with or without gloves. Our comfort trigger sprayer will fit on all aerosol cans from 2oz. up to 20 oz. size.
- Select – fine spray extension tube (if equipped) for precision stream applications of default fine fan spray pattern for maximum coverage.
- Engineered to prevent over-application of material.
- Minimum 5 year performance expectancy.
- Made of Non-distorting Industrial Recycled polymer plastics.
- Durable for long-term repeated use.
Available for purchase from the Sound Synergies Shop