Superior Maintenance for All String Instruments – The Ultimate Dry Lubricant with Built-in Cleaning and Conditioning
- Tri-Boundary Micro Film String Lubricant/Conditioner that penetrates to the core of wound strings
- Dry-to-touch after application without that oily-sticky feel
- Will not degrade or gum up strings unlike other string products
- Self-leveling: does not build up after repeated application
- Increases string flexibility and response
- Cleans and conditions all metal parts: pickup covers, frets, bridges, nuts, tremolos, springs & tuners
- Does not contain silicone or Teflon® that often attacks glue joints and stains clothing
- Safely clean and condition all fingerboards; will not leach natural oils or dry-out woods
- A multi-compounded formula that also acts as a superior instrument body polish which is safe and gentle for use on fine woods
- Safely removes spent rosin build-up from all strings and surfaces without harm to sensitive finishes
- For guitar, bass, mandolin, electric violin and all orchestral string instruments
- Versatility; use it to treat any spot or all areas of your instrument
- Complies with California “VOC” air quality and all safety regulatory requirements.
- This is a nontoxic product that is less harmful than methanol alcohol.
New Conditioning Technology for String Instruments
STRINGTone’s specialized string lubricant formula provides a micro-thin lubricant barrier for silky-smooth playing response and enhanced string vibration for a more dynamic tonal spectrum. Conditioning gives the strings the ability to resist corrosion, and oxidation, allowing you to change strings less often. Areas for treatment include strings, (including coated and synthetic), and other metal parts (saddle, bridge, switches, pickups, tuners), etc.
Spray-on application is quick and straight forward, requiring only a few minutes with a microfiber cloth. An applicator tube is included for accessing hard-to-reach areas. Treated surfaces are dry to the touch in seconds. Dust, grime, and other contaminants are lifted away and removed.
STRINGTone’s ability to easily remove spent rosin from sensitive string instruments is safer and far less toxic than traditional solvents like denatured alcohol. Simply apply STRINGTone® to a soft microfiber cloth and remove with a gentle scrubbing action.
Sound Improvements of Comprehensive Maintenance
Benefits include: increased string tactile response; richer, more vibrant tonal quality, increased dynamics, and enhanced harmonics, particularly noticeable in the mid and low registers. Body woods and fretboard are conditioned and contaminant free. There are no negative effects on fine guitar woods from Stringtone’s safe, environmentally responsible formulation. The application will not build up or migrate to other areas.
Available in Aerosol and Liquid Trigger Spray
Sound Synergies aerosol products come standard with wide-angle spray cap and 5-inch extension straw for hard to reach areas. Our adjustable trigger sprayers are constructed of durable high-impact plastic and spun aluminum bottles. All rubber plugs and gaskets are made from rugged, long lasting Viton® (fluorocarbon rubber) which has excellent resistance to high temperatures, ozone, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals. Click here for liquid trigger sprayer assembly instructions.
- STRINGTone® Product Appication Overview
- Multi-Zone Application Technology (MZAT)
- Fast & Easy Touch-up for Guitar Parts and Strings – Video
- Quick Bench Tune Up for Guitar – Video
- Total Bench Tune Up for Guitar – Video
- Acoustic Guitar Before and After – Audio Comparison
- Electric Guitar Before and After – Audio Comparison
- Classical Guitar Before and After – Audio Comparison
- Base Guitar Before and After – Audio Comparison
- The Science Behind Sound Synergies – Video