The microscopic images, taken under rigorous lab-test conditions by a third party not affiliated with SoundSynergies, show how SoundSynergies® removes the grime, oxidation, and contamination that can quickly accumulate to rob your instruments of tone and sustain and produce slower, stickier playing response.
Improves Resonance and Sustain
STRINGTone’s cutting-edge technology conditions and removes grime in One-Step!
- Increases string flexibility and enables quicker fretting
- Conditions bridges, nuts, tremolos, springs & tuners
- Protects fine woods & delicate components – does not migrate or build up
- Excellent for guitar, bass, mandolin, and virtually all string instruments
- For all coated, non-coated, metal and synthetic strings
- Costs about $0.25 per application
- STRINGTone® is not a stripper/tarnish remover
- See Guitar Audio Tests
- Read PDF – Third Party Audio of String Test Results
- Read PDF of Collectible Guitar Product Review
Get Rid of the Grime & Get in the Groove
PROCussion® Even Cleans your Cymbals while Protecting the Patina!
PROcussionCare – the only percussion instrument conditioner that:
- IImproves drumhead tone and stick rebound
- Penetrates to gently remove grit and grime on drums, heads, cymbals, and hardware, without stripping away valuable metal patina for unrestricted resonance and sustain
- Provides a lubricating barrier against the corrosion and grime that interferes with clean, fluid drum head-to-drum rim contact
- Hear and Feel your drumhead’s expanded sweet spot and deep, warm tonal quality
- Will not harm fine drum shell finishes
- Costs less than $1.00 for tune ups
- PROcussionCare® is not a stripper/tarnish remover
- Discover the Science Behind Sound Synergies Products
- Read PDF of Third Party Audio Drumhead Test Results
Well Maintained Gear Keeps the Show Going!
Keep dust and grime from interrupting your flow with LECTRICare®
LECTRICare has been shown to…
- Dries to touch quickly after application
- Penetrates & lifts oxidation & corrosion to restore clean metal-tometal conductivity
- Restores and conditions pots, switches, jacks, cable tips, contact points, wiring & hardware
- Acts as a protective coating against micro-dust & humidity that distort sound quality along the signal path
- Establishes a Micro-film barrier that conducts impulses without interference noise
- LECTRICare® is not a stripper/tarnish remover
Essential for Keeping Brass & Winds in Top Shape
BRITETone® gives precision, punch, and snap to any horn section
BRITETone® – Is the only wind instrument conditioner that…
- Conditions and lubricates valves, keys, slides, and hinges for frictionfree operation, easier playability and longer instrument life.
- Improves projection and clarity by removing tone-dampening grime & contaminants
- Reduced friction for extended instrument life
- Will not harm fine metal or lacquer coated instrument finishes
- Costs mere pocket change per application
- BRITETone® is not a stripper/tarnish remover
SoundSynergies® is not a stripper/tarnish remover.
Those who want a highly polished finish should first treat instrument with standard polish and then apply SoundSynergies® for long-term conditioning and protection.
Please be advised that most polishes and cleaners will strip away valuable patina.
Custom formulas and private branding available.
Available to all manufacturers and distributors.